Since today is my 28th birthday, this blog is all about me! :)
I was born on January 10, 1983.
Victoria LeeAnn Jurgens, youngest child to Tom and Carol baby sister to Jaci, Cami, and Tadd.
My mom claims I was 3 year old teenager and have always been as my husband lovingly describes, sweet but sassy.
I have always loved babies and known I wanted nothing more from life then to be a mother. I am chatty but shy until I am comfortable and know you. I can have a lengthy convo with anyone if they are up for it.
As a teenager, I was typical, but my mom was my best friend. (not many girls will say that!!) I loved to go out A LOT, but also loved to stay in and watch The Golden Girls and Designing Women with my mom. She was my best shopping partner and boy do I love to shop!!!
I have been and Aunt since I was 11 years old and I love my nieces and nephews to pieces! I have the best sisters and brother in the entire world and and so thankful that God gave us to one another. They are the best friends I could ever ask for! I met my dream man just before I turned 20, and married him one year later. I spent my 21st birthday pregnant with my first baby, Jack Joseph, who was born that spring. I was lucky enough to be able to stay home with him and my 3 nephews Gage, Gavin, and Trevor. I baby sat those 4 sweet boys for 2 years, right after my 24th birthday, I added my sweet baby girl, Emma Elaine. One year later, I prepared for my 3rd baby, Elizabeth Elle. But she went to heaven instead of staying with us. I spent the next couple years trying to wrap my head around the fact that bad things happen to everyone, even girls who think they are princesses. I rediscovered my love for my husband and worked on strengthening my marriage, faith and me. Worked on being a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, and friend. Got pregnant for the 4th time and had a miscarriage. Worked harder on life and faith got pregnant with my 5th baby, Thomas Edward, who like his sister Elizabeth, left us way to soon. Now I am at a point in my life of acceptance. I am so in love with my husband, my son and my daughter. I feel so blessed every time Jack tells me I love you mom, I love you infinity times one! Or Emma says I love you mom, your my bestie! I simply could not ask for more! I love my life! I love to spend time with my family and friends. I love to shop!! With anyone and anywhere, but Emma and Target are my all time favorite. We even call super Target the mother ship, because we are sure that we are a special spices that come from there! I love to decorate, and redecorate! I love all things PINK and sparkly, black and red. I love to get dressed up, but I would wear nothing but sweat pants everyday for the rest of my life if I could get away with it. I hate to clean, but love having a clean house, and know that some day all too soon, it will stay clean with little work and I will be sad I have no one to clean up after. I cry when I part with my baby things, and get gloriously happy to pull out little baby clothes and remember my kids wearing them. I love to drink wine, but it sneaks up on me quick and then I'm trouble. I love fountain pop and if I am ever a millionaire I will have a soda fountain in my house. I love to play rock band and the old super mario brothers. I love to buy the perfect gift for someone, especially my kids and see their eyes light up when they open it. I don't do athletics and never have. I like to get together with friends to watch "the game" but never watch it, and even if I did, would have no idea whats going on. I love to have my nails painted and almost always do. I never have unpainted toes, honestly it has probable been 25 years since I have had them unpainted, no joke. I love things to smell good and am picky about laundry detergent and fabric softener combination so our clothes smell just right. My babies were always slathered in baby magic and when I thought they weren't going to make it anymore, I bought all I could find, about 60 bottles. I am way more laid back and less picky then used to be.
I couldn't have asked for a better 28th birthday, waking up to both kids crawling in bed with me, cake for breakfast, hot coffee, and a beautiful snow storm to watch from my nice warm house. Thank you God.
Victoria LeeAnn Jurgens, youngest child to Tom and Carol baby sister to Jaci, Cami, and Tadd.
My mom claims I was 3 year old teenager and have always been as my husband lovingly describes, sweet but sassy.
I have always loved babies and known I wanted nothing more from life then to be a mother. I am chatty but shy until I am comfortable and know you. I can have a lengthy convo with anyone if they are up for it.
As a teenager, I was typical, but my mom was my best friend. (not many girls will say that!!) I loved to go out A LOT, but also loved to stay in and watch The Golden Girls and Designing Women with my mom. She was my best shopping partner and boy do I love to shop!!!
I have been and Aunt since I was 11 years old and I love my nieces and nephews to pieces! I have the best sisters and brother in the entire world and and so thankful that God gave us to one another. They are the best friends I could ever ask for! I met my dream man just before I turned 20, and married him one year later. I spent my 21st birthday pregnant with my first baby, Jack Joseph, who was born that spring. I was lucky enough to be able to stay home with him and my 3 nephews Gage, Gavin, and Trevor. I baby sat those 4 sweet boys for 2 years, right after my 24th birthday, I added my sweet baby girl, Emma Elaine. One year later, I prepared for my 3rd baby, Elizabeth Elle. But she went to heaven instead of staying with us. I spent the next couple years trying to wrap my head around the fact that bad things happen to everyone, even girls who think they are princesses. I rediscovered my love for my husband and worked on strengthening my marriage, faith and me. Worked on being a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, and friend. Got pregnant for the 4th time and had a miscarriage. Worked harder on life and faith got pregnant with my 5th baby, Thomas Edward, who like his sister Elizabeth, left us way to soon. Now I am at a point in my life of acceptance. I am so in love with my husband, my son and my daughter. I feel so blessed every time Jack tells me I love you mom, I love you infinity times one! Or Emma says I love you mom, your my bestie! I simply could not ask for more! I love my life! I love to spend time with my family and friends. I love to shop!! With anyone and anywhere, but Emma and Target are my all time favorite. We even call super Target the mother ship, because we are sure that we are a special spices that come from there! I love to decorate, and redecorate! I love all things PINK and sparkly, black and red. I love to get dressed up, but I would wear nothing but sweat pants everyday for the rest of my life if I could get away with it. I hate to clean, but love having a clean house, and know that some day all too soon, it will stay clean with little work and I will be sad I have no one to clean up after. I cry when I part with my baby things, and get gloriously happy to pull out little baby clothes and remember my kids wearing them. I love to drink wine, but it sneaks up on me quick and then I'm trouble. I love fountain pop and if I am ever a millionaire I will have a soda fountain in my house. I love to play rock band and the old super mario brothers. I love to buy the perfect gift for someone, especially my kids and see their eyes light up when they open it. I don't do athletics and never have. I like to get together with friends to watch "the game" but never watch it, and even if I did, would have no idea whats going on. I love to have my nails painted and almost always do. I never have unpainted toes, honestly it has probable been 25 years since I have had them unpainted, no joke. I love things to smell good and am picky about laundry detergent and fabric softener combination so our clothes smell just right. My babies were always slathered in baby magic and when I thought they weren't going to make it anymore, I bought all I could find, about 60 bottles. I am way more laid back and less picky then used to be.


3 comments:
Awwww geez T, this post made me tear up! You are so blessed and you deserve the best 28th year ever! Lots of love to you gf...Happy Birthday!
I had no idea our bdays were so close! Glad you had a fab day, and I loved reading this post!!
Bawling...good gravy!! I'm so blessed to call you my friend!! :) Happy birthday a million times over!!
Post a Comment