I have this sitting on our night stand, and I have to remind myself to read it every day.
For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope...when you pray I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me, I will be found by you." says the Lord..."I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."
Jeremiah 29:11-13
and psalm 32:8

For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope...when you pray I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me, I will be found by you." says the Lord..."I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."
Jeremiah 29:11-13
and psalm 32:8
Thanks for the reminder Jamie :)


No comments:
Post a Comment