Thursday, January 6, 2011
Sheets
Lets discuss the importance of sheets. If you are not sleeping on good sheets, then you are really missing out. I discovered high thread count sheets after I was married and can only sleep on them now. But the thread count is not the most important part about sheets. They must contain SATEEN. It makes them silky smooth and cool to the touch. In my re-decorating phase, I am working on our bedroom. Getting all new bedding is the first thing I did. I got new sheets from Target, the exact set I thought I already had. Man was I wrong. I couldn't even sleep last night they were so scratchy. They went back first thing this morning and I replaced them with a set that clearly said SATEEN on the package. Lets hope for a better nights sleep tonight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love sateen sheets!
Post a Comment