Monday, January 17, 2011

E.E.K.

My sweet little Emma is turning 4 tomorrow and I can hardly believe it. She is the most wonderful little girl I could have ever asked for and I thank God every night for letting me be her mommy. We are best friends and I love the she is a mini me ;) Emma is always up for anything and loves to play with the boys and get rough and dirty, all while wearing her crown and fancy dress. When I first held this little baby 4 years ago I had no idea the love, laughter, frustration, and sheer joy she would bring to my life. I look forward to all the things we will do together as she gets older. The fun has just begun caterpillar. I love you more then words, you are my bestie!!
XOXO
Mommy
Caterpillar in the tree,
how I wonder who you'll be,
can't go far but you can dream,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Don't you worry hold on tight,
I promise you there will come a day,
butterfly fly away.
Hannah Montana







3 comments:

LC said...

holy cow...she is 4 already! great blog mama:) Emma is so adorable!!!

Sallinger said...

I love all the pictures!!!! What a fun thing, to have a girl :) Lucky us :)

Carie said...

Beautiful girl, beauitful memories you must have. Congrats on Emma turn 4! :)