Sunday, May 29, 2011

Eczema

Jacks blood test results came back negative for all food allergies! That is great news! However it doesn't explain all the eczema he suffers from. I finally figured out if I use a very mild, fragrance free, extra moisturizing soap and lotion and lotion him up twice a day I can keep it under control...kinda. On the advice of my sister I decided to give Nature Rich products a try. I was pretty skeptical, but started soaking him in the mineral bath, washing him from head to toe in the moisturizing soap, and using the moisturizing lotion. I am happy to report that after one week of use, he is almost completely eczema free. I am shocked how well it worked! I highly recommend it to anyone. I use it on Emma too (she has no skin problems) and her skin is SO SOFT!!!! It is unreal. I say try it...... tell me what you think! :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

so glad to hear that there are no food allergies! I bet this has given you much relief! Also, glad to hear you're finding such great products!!

Sallinger said...

Oh, good one, I'm going to try it!

Anonymous said...

Ava has trouble too. Thanks for sharing. Glad Jack is doing better!