Saturday, June 4, 2011

Today I feel -random

  • Way too irritable for my own good. Like flipping off random people on the road or facebook. A sure sign to me that this baby must be a girl. Way to much sassyness going on in one body!
  • Guilty for feeling sick and tired and laying on the couch to much.
  • Embarrassed because my house is a total mess and I'm blogging not cleaning. (in my defense I am also playing with Emma while I blog)
  • Excited and fat as my belly takes on the early "is she pregnant or is that a beer belly" look.
  • Blessed to feel so nauseous!
  • Smiley when I hear Emma walking around singing "mommys having my baby, mommys having my baby" in her sweet little opera voice ;)
  • Motivated to make banana pancakes in the morning. I hope they turn out!
  • Stoked because I found an incredible deal on prescription sunglasses. And since I hate wearing my contacts, this is a much needed pair of sunglasses!
  • Frustrated because the closest old navy is 40 minutes away.
  • Overall, blesses and so happy :)

2 comments:

Sallinger said...

Soooo...I heard from a little birdie that you were expecting, but wasn't sure if it was a secret or not...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

It makes me a tiny bit sad that we are done, because it's all so fun and exciting. I know you'll savor every second!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing this! ;)