When Jeremy and I first met I had my heart set on a little brown and white Shih-tzu. I NEEDED one big time. So I bought a very over priced puppy mill puppy from a local pet store. She was a mess. While she was very cute, her personality was that of a spoiled princess. She made messes all the time and frustrated the poop out of me! Her biggest problem was fear of load noises, on 4th of July we forced her outside to do her nightly business and she got out of the yard and hit by a car. :( That was the end of our Phoebe Ann.
Jeremy also decided after we moved into our house that he needed a Black Lab. His friend gave him a puppy and he had NO TIME for her. She tore up our yard and tackled little kids. And pulled me down 3 yes 3! times in one walk. Sorry to say but Jesse had to find a new home with a man who could run her like she needed :)
Then in the sadness of the loss of sweet baby Elizabeth I decided I was ready. The kids were bigger and we wanted a puppy. So I scanned the ads for the perfect one and by the grace of God found her. We are now the proud family to one adorable brown and white shih-tzu, Lucy Belle. She is a perfect dog! Her brother Charley lived with us for a while when my dad was so sick but has now returned to live with my parents.



No comments:
Post a Comment