Monday, August 23, 2010

little foot

On Friday night Emma stepped on something outside and cut her foot. It bled A LOT and was hard to tell what was really cut or how deep. So my sister and I cleaned it up and sent her on her way. The rest of the weekend she ran around in flip flops and bare feet as she usually does with little complaint of her foot. Sunday night when I gave her a bath I noticed her toe was all red and swollen and she had red streaks going up her foot. I took her at 9:30pm to Linc Care where the Dr. confirmed both my suspicions, she should have in fact had stitches and it was infected.
Just in case any of the rest of you were thinking about going for mother of the year, just stop trying now, because I have it in the bag!!! Poor little foot :(

1 comment:

Sallinger said...

Whew, I will stop trying then ;) I would have done the same thing, especially if she didn't complain! Sweet thing :) Don't be so hard on yourself mama!