I need some seriously motivation! I have started 2 room re-dos and not completed them. The down stairs bath room, almost done just needs the towel bars hung up and some decorations. That is simple enough and could be finished with little effort. But since I never go in there, I rarely think about it, so who knows how much longer it will sit half done. The kids bedroom, as discussed yesterday I have started the kids room make over but haven't gotten very far. Right now it is still pink with girly decorations all over. I just threw Jacks mattress on the floor and hung up some of his favorite posters and picture of him and that's as far as I have come. I seriously must paint it (blue or green???) and get the beds from Jeremy's aunt, get Emma a mattress and put the new bedding on. I am in a procrastination rutt. By far the worst thing I have procrastinated is dieting/exercising! I am gaining weight like crazy and doing nothing but complaining about it. I have a major case of the lazys. I have got to get on the ball and complete my projects and get this weight off PRONTO!
UUUUGGG I could really use that magic wand!
1 comment:
oh honey...I think its October :) I am blaming it all on October!!
Love you's and it'll all come together, promise!! :)
Post a Comment