October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, as proclaimed by Former President Ronald Reagan in 1988. Officially recognized in the United States in
2006, October 15th of every year is National Pregnancy & Infant Loss and
Remembrance Day, a special day to honor and acknowledge babies lost to
miscarriage, stillbirth, ectopic pregnancy, prematurity complications, neonatal
death, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome-SIDS, illness, accidents, and other tragic
causes. Pink and Light Blue are the awareness colors.
Here is to all the what might have beens and shattered dreams. Not a day goes by that we don't think of our babies and I don't imagine a day ever will. I miss you Elizabeth but know that you are with all of your baby friends waiting for us.
In loving memory of
Elizabeth Elle
Carter Jefferson
McKenna Rose
and so many other babies
Ps. Have fun at Carters birthday party! I know it will be like nothing we have ever seen.


4 comments:
awww, you're a sweetheart T! i miss those babies too:) it does help to know they're in a better place. they were just too perfect for earth.
ahh Tori, I'm glad you posted this :) I love you guys!! :)
such a nice tribute to all the babies who are no longer with their families! u have me in tears!
thanks for posting this Tori!
Post a Comment