Saturday, February 25, 2012

Swiffer

Emma always wants to swiffer for me. She asks almost every day. The problem is we seem to always be out of swiffer cloths and they are getting pricey to buy all the time. I saw this idea on pintrest and thought I would give it a try.
I had an old towel in the back of the linen closet so rather then buy new fabric for the test run I opted for the old towel.

First you cut a piece 11x5.5
Then 2 pieces 3x5.5


Then line them up like this


Pin them together
Sew them along the edge



Turn it inside out and VOILA!
There you have it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

this is incredible. I have had a sewing machine since Ben and I got married, and do you know that it still sits in the box, never being used. I've been thinking it might just be time to get it out. This would be a fun project. I just wonder if I even remember how to get it up and running anymore. :/ Thanks for the idea!!