Here is how we spent our days!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Working with Daddy!
We spent a week staying with Jeremy in his "McDreamy" camper and had a blast! It was an adventure from the beginning since I am directionally challenged and getting anywhere that I have not been before and requires me using directions is never pretty. We got there on Monday night and the kids were up and 6:30 the next morning! What do you do with kids in a camper at 6:30 in the morning? Thank God for PBS! That morning Emma was messing around as she always does, and locked the bathroom door and shut it. So while I am looking around for tools to get the door unlocked it hit me that I needed to go, NOW. I struggled with the lock and ended up taking the whole knob off and still had to call Jeremy home from work to get the door open! And in the mean time I had to run to the shower house to go to the bathroom! At that point in the trip I was more then ready to go home. BUT we thankfully got settled in and figured out what to do for the 12 hours Jeremy was gone at work and had a great time!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Who says a trailer can't be fun?!?! I love the pic of you and J in the recliners.
Post a Comment