Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer

So I guess my vow to blog more went by the wayside... oops! Things are really the same around here. The kids are still making messes and I am still constantly cleaning up after them. Although our house never looks like it! I could not wait for summer vacation to start, no more work or school and freedom to sleep in and play all the time! Here we are with only 13 days of summer left and I am sad :( Why does time have to pass so quickly? The kids both had their tonsils out this summer, 2 weeks of recovery and you would never know they had anything done. We spent a week at work with Jeremy. Staying in his camper and swimming all day while he worked, then having campfires and watching movies at night. The kids had a blast! I wont be returning to the YMCA preschool this fall. I got hired at LPS to be substitute para so I can work when, where and as much as I want. I am really excited for this job change!
~Jack is starting 1st grade this year and will be riding the bus out to a alternate location because he school is working on the building. He is really excited to ride the bus! He has his first loose tooth and is very proud of his trophy he got from playing t-ball this summer. He is still as sweet as ever and I see him growing into a big boy a little bit every day. It's very bitter sweet.
~Emma is starting preschool this fall and she can not wait! She is so outgoing and loves meeting new friends and going to a new place to play! She is still a princess but not in the prissy way and is sweet but sassy, just like her mommy! :) She too is growing up way too fast and although it is sad for me not to have a baby anymore, I love watching her learn new things!
So that's life in a nut shell these days. We are loving it!


1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah Tori!! So happy to hear about your new job. Glad the kids have healed! We never made it to the zoo together either :( Let's get together soon!