Wow it has been a LONG time since I last blogged! Things are moving fast in our house like usual. Christmas has been here and gone, and winter has brought more snow than any person cares to live with! Along with winter is having Jeremy home each night which is a huge adjustment for everyone. I wish he never had to work away from home again! I finally finished the kids room redo and they are loving sharing a room together! Otherwise things are much the same, Emma our baby, will be 3 in 12 short days. And like any mother I have to ask where does the time go? And like any girl about to be 3 years away from 30, I really want to know where the time went!!! I'm still 8 years old in my head. :) The biggest change taking place in our house is I will no longer be at home full time. I got a job at the YMCA as a preschool teacher. I am really excited and really nervous! The hours and schedule work perfect with Jacks school schedule and Emma can come with me to day care and preschool. I will still be home in the afternoons and summers and any other days off Jacks school has. It was too good to pass up. So far 2010 is looking like its going to be a great year! I am excited for all the changes 2010 has for us and ready to make new memories!
*New Years Resolution*
Blog more :)
Promise!
2 comments:
you're back! love it:)
Is it the Northeast Y? That's the one Kim took her kids to before they started school and we LOVED it there! Wish you'd been there for the Biven bunch! Good for you!
Post a Comment