I can't believe you started kindergarten. I am not sure who was more sad you or me. When they had to pry your hand out of mine and drag you away from me, my heart broke into a million pieces. I don't think of you as a 5 year old. You are still a fuzzy headed 6 month old who rubs his head while he drinks his bottle. A happy 2 1/2 year old who likes to watch "pooh pigic" with a sippy cup of milk. It seems like yesterday you were 3 and I was feeling sad about sending you to your first year of preschool. Where did the time go? How did it pass so quickly? Our house is too quiet during the day and I miss my little helper. Your teacher calls you smilin Jack because you are always smiling :) My favorite part of the day is coming to pick you up from school, when you see me, your face lights up and you smile you biggest smile and run to me.... promise you will always do that?!?!
I love you Jack, you are my little prince and my favorite deputy.
xoxo,
Mommy



I love you Jack, you are my little prince and my favorite deputy.
xoxo,
Mommy



3 comments:
tear tear! this is very sweet!
tear! I can't believe he's that big either! I LOVE the picture of you giving him kisses! Glad to hear he's all smiles at school too! That means he's loving it, and probably making lots of new friends! :)
Wow, I cant believe he is 5 already! Seems like we just graduated...cant believe its your turn to send one to school. Were getting old...makes me sad! He is ADORABLE though...looks so much like you!!
Email me when works for you to get our girls together!
Post a Comment